Low Pressure Mine Doors
To fulfill a need from our customers, American Mine Door® designed a “low pressure” package that allows us to cover a greater range of applications for our customers. This door package is typically smaller in width and height from our “high-pressure” doors, with less water gauge pressures. Our “low-pressure” door package was designed using less materials, narrower wing panels, and smaller frames - making this door lighter in weight and less costly. The same design principle is used for both our door packages. These door packages can be operated with air or hydraulics, or also be manually operated, and can be controlled with custom PLC solutions.
Low pressure door highlights:
- Same operating principles as our high pressure doors.
- Less weight improves transportation and installation
- Designed for lower pressure applications
- Fast acting, reduces idle time at door
- Minimal maintenance for years of dependable service
- Optional air regulators and sliding man doors can be installed into the door wings.
- Can be fully automated with our optional controls packages.
Want to know more?
- Contact Us today, or:
- Download our Information and Specifications PDF
- Download our Example Door Installation Diagram
(Adobe Reader required)