Download our Line Card
- AWS D1-1
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, & Bronze
- Hard Facing
- Flux Core
- Tool & Die
- GTAW, GMAW, SMAW
- 20 Welding Machines
- Automated Welding Positioners
- 1000 Ton Pacific X 20'
OAL Bed Press Brake
- 1 10 high precision press brake
- 1 12 leaf brake
- 1 10 leaf brake
- 1 8 3 pinch rolls
- Koike 96" X 240" Plasma Table, Water Table with 2" Sever Capabilities
- 1 plasma 60" x 120"
- 12 x ½ shear
- 10 x 10ga. shear
- 1 hyd-mech band saw -25 Cap. w/ tilt head bundle cutting and 45 in-roll conveyor system
- 1 Wells Saw - band saw -20 Cap. production saw bundle cutting
- 1 Kaltenbach cold saw full automatic feed system
- 1 Jet 12 Cap. Shop band saw
- 1 Peddinghaus Ironworker
- Thermodynamics and ESAB plasma cutting machines
- 2 CNC Vertical machining centers
- 2 CNC Horizontal machining centers
- 1 G&L 4 spindle floor type boring mill 3 Bridgeport milling machines with digital readout
- 2 engine lathes
- 1 W&S Turret lathe
- From concept to completion
- Machine rebuilding services
- Industrial fabrication including all sheet metal fabrication
- Mechanical Design
- Auto Cad
- Material Handling
- Prototype design
The Custom Services You Need
Since 1906 American Mine Door has been fabricating custom engineered mining products across the globe.
In 2015, AMD Fabrication, a new Division of American Mine Door, has taken these skill sets and established its own heavy fabrication services, including a new 1000 Ton Press Brake and 20' Plasma table. Meet our team today!
New Press Brake & Plasma Table
1000 Ton Press Brake
Few companies can join us in the 1000 ton press brake club. Fewer still would have the crane capacity to lift and move 60,000 lbs pieces into place for bending.
Our experienced press brake crews can form a wide variety of shapes up to 20' wide. These include cones, cylinders, segments, compound curves, pipes, reducers, transitions, knuckle segments, dished plates, and more.
See more pictures in our Fabrication Gallery.
Koike Plasma Table with 8 X 20 Cutting Area
- Virtually dross-free cutting capacity - mild steel 20 mm (1")
- Production pierce capacity - mild steel 32 mm (1 1/2")
- Severance - mild steel 75 mm (2")
We can burn HR/CR steel, AR plate, stainless steel, and aluminum. In addition to producing parts for our own product lines, we also do burning for machine shops, fabrication shops, and steel service centers, handling small, large, and challenging burning projects.
Custom Fabrication Across a Range of Industries
Along with our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, AMD Fabrication provides affordable, quality resutls in many other metal working industries. AMD Fabrication consistently works with power companies, paper mills, steel mills, aerospace, building trades as well as many other industries requiring metal working projects.
AMD Fabrication is a job shop providing custom fabrication and specialty services from engineering to delivery of finished products, using certified welders and the most current technology. Having one of the best equipped fabrication shops allows us to complete your project on time, with superb quality at a competitive rate.
Our extensive machining capabilities include: turning, milling, boring, and grinding. We have the equipment and personnel to handle a wide array of machining applications from small, high production parts to large, complex one-piece custom parts. Our machining skills are used along with our other capabilities to offer single source solutions for your projects requirements.
Our goal is a commitment to quality that shows in every job we do. We have a history of completing very large and complex projects down to simple weldments.
Machine Building, Rebuilding, Fabrication and Controls Design.
AMD Fabrication firmly believes in establishing a true partnership with its customers. We always strive for an open and honest business relationship so that we can provide the best service possible.
Much of our business is from relationships we have forged over the past 50 years. We earn our business by solving customers problems by asking the right questions, and determining their exact needs so we create a partnership of success.
AMD Fabrication has the unique capabilities to work with our customers in the design and manufacturing of custom machinery and equipment. Since AMD Fabrication has the capabilities to engineer and design, produce custom fixturing, fabricating, stress relieve, machining, assembly, electrical controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, assembly and painting we can be a single source supplier for simple to the most complex projects.
Overview of Capabilities and Highlights:
- Completed projects for the Automotive Industry, Steel Mills, Paper Mills, Power Generation, Aerospace Industry and Commercial Construction Industry.
- Let AMD Fabrication rebuild your existing equipment, we will thoroughly inspect your equipment and provide you a quotation to repair, rebuild, overhaul, update a wide array of equipment or machinery.
- AMD Fabrication has the ability and space to manufacturer projects such as automation equipment, processing equipment, motor bases, platforms, chutes, large air and material conveyance ducts, bulk handling equipment, conveyor systems, railroad fabrications and many other various projects.
- Ability to design and build complex control systems for existing equipment or new equipment.
- Regularly design and build hydraulic and pneumatic systems and have much experience working with and assembling pumps, motors, valves and installation of hydraulic lines and hoses etc.
- Design and build electrical control packages using PLCs, relays, switches, wire-ways, enclosure design, line conditioners, fuse blocks and complete wiring schematics.
- AMD Fabrication has completed projects for customers in Australia, Russia, U.K, Chile, Guatemala, Mongolia, Ireland, and S. Africa to name a few.
- In-house capabilities for engineering and design, welding, fabricating, machining, control systems and finish paint and assembly.
Additional Mining Products and Services
AMD Fabrication can also assist you with many other products that underground mines need on a regular basis. Please see below just some of the items that we have experience custom manufacturing for our mining customer. Please call us to determine how we assist you in your next project.
- Overcasts under casts.
- Arches, square-sets (I-beam support assemblies for roof control), canopies -for entries and mine area where there are potentials for falling debris.
- Personnel platforms, steps.
- Equipment bases and support structures.
- Bucket / shovel repair or replacement.
- Hard-facing and ceramic lining services.
- Wear-plate (AR) fabrication and welding, repair and replacements (buckets, chutes, elbows, conveyors etc.)
- Insulated furnace doors, elevator doors, personnel lift cages and doors.
- Rebuilding of all types of mining equipment.
- RR fabrications and parts.